- Companies have long been hungry for open-source savvy employees, now they're starving.
- The data transformation company that rides on cloud storage has just added the change data capture data replication piece and secured Series D funding.
- Do you want to stand out when you present? Do you want to make a great impression, make your case, and sway your audience? Sure you do. We interviewed a world-class professional speaker. Here are his tips.
- Ransomware is one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity attacks. One of the factors that makes these threats especially intimidating is that the costs can be far-reaching. An August 2021 report from security consultancy NCC Group shows that the number of worldwide ransomware attacks analyzed by the firm’s Research Intelligence and Fusion Team increased by 288% between the […]
- It’s safe to say that my esteemed colleague Dave Gruber and I were following XDR before the term XDR existed. Yup, we were heads down studying the SOC and a security platform we called SOAPA (security operations and analytics platform architecture). XDR has a different name but a similar history and pedigree. [ Keep up with […]
- 2021 is shaping up to be an active year for mergers and acquisitions in the cybersecurity industry. March alone saw more than 40 firms being acquired. The level of activity is driven by growth in sectors such as identity management, zero trust, managed security services, DevSecOps and cloud security.In many cases, the acquiring company sought […]
WSJ Technology News
- The consolidated class-action securities lawsuit alleged the social-media company deliberately misled investors about user engagement in 2015.
- Possible offering comes amid surging demand for web hosting and other cloud services after the pandemic pushed businesses and consumers to accelerate the adoption of digital communication to interact.
- ByteDance implements “youth mode” for users under age 14 as Beijing steps up scrutiny of tech use by young people.
- Learn how episodic storytelling can point you to your ultimate end game.
- I really hate phone calls.
- Few people have to overcome physical fear. But every successful person overcomes this.
- Wireless security protocols have improved, but product vendors continue to make implementation errors that allow a variety of attacks.
- New research suggests isolation among cloud customer accounts may not be a given — and the researchers behind the findings issue a call to action for cloud security.
- Organizations that don't implement end-to-end HTTP/2 are vulnerable to attacks that redirect users to malicious sites and other threats, security researcher reveals at Black Hat USA.
- Cloud platforms, managed service providers, and organizations undertaking digital transformations are beginning to reap the benefits of an emerging IT trend: the use of AI-powered IT operations technology to monitor and manage the IT portfolio automatically.This emerging practice, known as AIOps, is helping enterprises head off potential outages and performance issues before they negatively impact […]
- As companies make digital transformation both an immediate priority and an ongoing process for the future, I see a worrying trend in many organizations.To read this article in full, please click here(Insider Story)
- As AI deployments proliferate for better decision making, they also present risks across a large spectrum – from job displacement and socioeconomic inequality, to automated bias, to data poisoning, privacy violations, and AI threats used by bad actors. At the same time, AI itself is becoming an emerging and key ingredient for organizations to better […]