- The tech giant's Galaxy Book Series of notebooks is gaining more traction 2 years since launch, Samsung touted.
- If you're annoyed by your phone vibrating and ringing when you're trying to focus on something, you're not alone. Here's how to create, schedule, and customize Focus modes on your iPhone.
- You can order Nanoleaf's Matter-compatible Essentials Smart Bulbs and Lightstrips right now.
- MLflow, an open-source framework that's used by many organizations to manage their machine-learning tests and record results, received a patch for a critical vulnerability that could allow attackers to extract sensitive information from servers such as SSH keys and AWS credentials. The attacks can be executed remotely without authentication because MLflow doesn't implement authentication by […]
- The US Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has issued advisories on 49 vulnerabilities in eight industrial control systems (ICS) this week, which are used across multiple critical infrastructure sectors.The vulnerabilities identified by CISA were tracked in products from ICS providers including Siemens, Hitachi, Rockwell, Delta Electronics, VISAM, and Keysight.To read this article in full, […]
- Cybersecurity is a demanding profession that comes with significant stress and burnout — it presents a complex problem for many businesses, with constantly evolving threats, ambiguous issues, and no clear-cut solutions. Security professionals bear a great deal of responsibility and are subject to long hours of work and high pressure in an unpredictable and constantly […]
WSJ Technology News
- A California appeals court decision preserves the companies’ independent-contract model in the state and could bolster their efforts elsewhere.
- Law-enforcement officials say the social-media platform has emerged as the biggest danger zone. Its algorithm works so that adults who watch videos of young people are served up more of them.
- The breakout success of OpenAI has put Microsoft at the forefront of what some see as the next wave of technological innovation.
- By ensuring seven to nine hours of sleep each night, entrepreneurs can enhance their mental and emotional capabilities.
- 3 Unique Definitions of Success From Warren Buffett, Oprah Winfrey, and Steve Jobs to Create Greater Fulfillment, Joy, and HappinessThese lessons set the stage for greater fulfillment, joy, and happiness.
- I Forgot How Insanely Productive I Used to Be On My Commute. Here's the Simple Routine I Developed to Get It BackThe key is to be comfortable, but not too comfortable.
- Automated Platform Detects, Prioritizes, Remediates Exploitable Vulnerabilities in Internet of Things and Embedded Systems.
- The advisory comes the same week as a warning from the EU's ENISA about potential for ransomware attacks on OT systems in the transportation sector.
- How many IT services vendors do you rely on? Splitting responsibility for the IT organization into multiple outsourcing vendors, overseen (or overlooked in some unfortunate cases) by a small IT management team, has become a popular practice. Hardly “best practice” — a meaningless but popular justification for doing things a certain way — but popular […]
- You might think that senior-level IT leaders have a lock on the art of landing jobs. After all, that’s partly how they reached such lofty heights, right? But you’d be wrong. CIOs, vice presidents, directors — all make similar mistakes when they are on a job prowl, executive recruiters say. The two most common, and […]
- Companies around the world are being urged to close the digital gender gap, especially after International Women’s Day. Although progress has been made, the gap remains in many countries, prompting questions about whether those in the industry are doing enough to address it. The development of new technologies has created demand for specialized workers with […]