Our Incident Response Consulting Services will help you develop a robust plan to prepare for cyber-incidents. Our services help you develop comprehensive action plans pre and post incident.
CyberFore Security Services
- Security as a Service Managed Security
- FFIEC Cybersecurity Maturity Assessments
- GLBA, GDPR, PCI, CCPA Compliance Assessments
- Information Security Strategy and Framework Development
- Enterprise Information Security Risk Assessments
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework Assessments
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Penetration Test
- Forensics Investigations
- Security Awareness Training
- Cybersecurity Program Assesments
Leadership Team and Advisory Board
Experienced, trusted, multi-certified, and award-winning executive leaders who have years in the CISO role and Executive Management to all levels of the technology stack, from analyst to engineer to upper management.
Award-Winning Cyber Security Executive
Marc Crudgington is an award-winning technology and security executive with an MBA and 20+ years of experience in cross-functional technology roles for startups and Fortune 500 corporations.
Department of Homeland Security Secret Security Clearance
Letter of Appreciation
Attended FBI CISO Academy
Certificate of Appreciation
- Veteran US Air Force
- MBA, UCI Paul Merage School of Business
- Author, The Coming Cyber War
- TEN Award a ISE (Information Security Executive) of the Year – Financial Services
- Host of Podcast – The CISO Revelation
Boards and committees:
- Ibex Investor’s Venture Capital Panel
- Lightspeed Venture Partners CIO Innovation Forum
- Lightspin Technologies Advisory Board
- TBA (Texas Bankers Association) Technology Committee
- University of Houston CIS Industry Advisory Board
- Sam Houston State University Digital and Cyber Forensic Engineering Advisory Board
- Lone Star College Cybersecurity and Compute Science Advisory Board
- InfraGard Houston Chapter Board of Directors
- Community Bankers Association Privacy/Data Security Working Group
- Served on National Infrastructure Protection Plan Working Group and DHS Threat Information Sharing Framework Working Group
Advisory Board Member
Alvin, VP Information Technology & Security with Texas Bankers Association, has been an Information Security Professional for over 26 years. He’s experienced in security infrastructure deployment and management, including project/people management. He’s implemented innovative security programs that drive awareness, decrease exposure, and strengthen organizations.
He is a certified information system security professional (CISSP) and received his MSBA at Texas Tech University. He is also Adjunct Professor at the University of Maryland University College where he teaches several cybersecurity courses.
Advisory Board Member
Madhu Maganti, CPA, CISA is a partner at ABIP, P.C. and has over 18 years’ experience in Cybersecurity and other IT advisory services including IT strategy and planning, business process improvement and IT compliance assessments, and more. Madhu leads the firm’s Cybersecurity & Technology Services group. Madhu’s experience is with mid to large size firms across a variety of industries including technology, healthcare, energy and finance.
Prior to joining the ABIP team, Madhu gained industry knowledge and global experience leading several IT and finance teams within a leading technology company, as well as serving in leadership roles at management consulting and CPA firms.
Education and Associations
Madhu graduated from Bangalore University with a Bachelor of Commerce and from Baruch College (Zicklin School of Business, New York) with a Masters in Accountancy. He is a member of the Information Systems and Audit Control Association (ISACA), the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
The Coming Cyber War:
What Executives, the Board, and You Should Know
by Marc Crudgington
Cyberspace is a vast ecosystem of intertwined technologies that brings about noble causes, but hidden in dark corners of cyberspace is a criminal element, and at times in plain sight are military operations.
The Coming Cyber War provides insight on the nuances of cyberspace, what executives, boards, and individuals can do to prepare, and what to expect next.
“I think every person, especially at the executive level, will find value in reading this book and many will find it astonishing. As Marc alludes to in the end, the challenges for CISOs are not going away and the future cyberwar, might be already going on.” -ALVIN MILLS, VP, Information Technology & Security, Texas Bankers Association
The CISO Revelation Podcast
CISOs chat with CISOs and Tech
A podcast by CISOs (Chief Information Security Officer) for CISOs as well as other cyber-security and technology enthusiast. We chat with CISOs and fellow peers in the cyber-security and technology field; occasionally we might surprise you with a guest not in the Cyber-security or Technology industries. Our main focus is on cyber-security topics ranging from CISO strategy, career pointers, attacks they are seeing, technologies they utilize, general cyber-security business, cyber-security entrepreneurship, and evangelizing the industry and technology. If it’s in cyber-security and technology we may discuss it.
Create Efficiencies Not Work, Return Time Not Excuses
Make the 1-10-60 rule work for you and close the breach to breach response gap. The breach to breach response gap is the time a threat actor lands on your infrastructure to the time you can response. Closing this gap to a minimal amount of time is paramount to reducing the threat actor from compromising other machines.
- Implement solutions to detect an intrusion in under 1 minute
- Develop processes to investigate the incident fully in under 10 minutes
- Train your security staff to remediate in less than 60 minutes
What Clients are Saying About CyberFore
“Marc is an incredibly talented security leader and an extremely warm and personable human being. I would recommend Marc for any modern security leader role. He will raise the bar, help you create a world class security program, and foster an environment for your employees to grow..”
“In working with Marc for several years, I’ve found him to be a consummate professional. He is conscientious, skilled, intelligent, and ethical. Marc’s work leading our company’s IT governance, due diligence, and acquisition integration teams have resulted in substantial and continuous improvement.“
Use the form to send us a message.
26400 Kuykendahl Road, Suite C180-1004
The Woodlands, TX 77389