Prevent Respond MitigateStop Breaches
Learn the cyber threats your company faces
and how to mature your cyber security program.
Request Your Security Consultation Today
Our Incident Response Consulting Services will help you develop a robust plan to prepare for cyber-incidents. Our services help you develop comprehensive action plans pre and post incident.
CyberFore Security Services
- Security as a Service Managed Security
- FFIEC Cybersecurity Maturity Assessments
- GLBA, GDPR, PCI, CCPA Compliance Assessments
- Information Security Strategy and Framework Development
- Enterprise Information Security Risk Assessments
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework Assessments
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Penetration Test
- Forensics Investigations
- Security Awareness Training
- Cybersecurity Program Assessments
Create Efficiencies Not Work, Return Time Not Excuses
Make the 1-10-60 rule work for you and close the breach to breach response gap. The breach to breach response gap is the time a threat actor lands on your infrastructure to the time you can response. Closing this gap to a minimal amount of time is paramount to reducing the threat actor from compromising other machines.
- Implement solutions to detect an intrusion in under 1 minute
- Develop processes to investigate the incident fully in under 10 minutes
- Train your security staff to remediate in less than 60 minutes
Contact CyberFore Systems, an Expert Partner You Can Trust
Leadership Team and Advisory Board
Experienced, trusted, multi-certified, and award-winning executive leaders who have years in the CISO role and Executive Management to all levels of the technology stack, from analyst to engineer to upper management.
Award-Winning Cyber Security Executive
Marc Crudgington is an award-winning technology and security executive with an MBA and 20+ years of experience in cross-functional technology roles for startups and Fortune 500 corporations.
Department of Homeland Security Secret Security Clearance
Letter of Appreciation
Attended FBI CISO Academy
Certificate of Appreciation
- Veteran US Air Force
- MBA, UCI Paul Merage School of Business
- Author, The Coming Cyber War
- TEN Award a ISE (Information Security Executive) of the Year – Financial Services
- Host of Podcast – The CISO Revelation
Boards and committees:
- TBA (Texas Bankers Association) Associate Member and Trusted Advisor; ISAO Chairman
- University of Houston CIS Industry Advisory Board
- Sam Houston State University Digital and Cyber Forensic Engineering Advisory Board
- Lone Star College Cybersecurity and Compute Science Advisory Board
- InfraGard Houston Chapter Board of Directors
- Ibex Investor’s Venture Capital Panel
- Lightspeed Venture Partners CIO Innovation Forum
- Community Bankers Association Privacy/Data Security Working Group
- Served on National Infrastructure Protection Plan Working Group and DHS Threat Information Sharing Framework Working Group
CyberFore’s Advisory Board is comprised of a diverse group of cybersecurity and technology experts from Global2000 firms to entrepreneurs with years of experience in various industries. The Advisory Board takes an active role in our approach to helping companies stay ahead of today’s advanced cybersecurity threats and innovate to meet the threats of tomorrow.
The Coming Cyber War:
What Executives, the Board, and You Should Know
by Marc Crudgington
Cyberspace is a vast ecosystem of intertwined technologies that brings about noble causes, but hidden in dark corners of cyberspace is a criminal element, and at times in plain sight are military operations.
The Coming Cyber War provides insight on the nuances of cyberspace, what executives, boards, and individuals can do to prepare, and what to expect next.
“I think every person, especially at the executive level, will find value in reading this book and many will find it astonishing. As Marc alludes to in the end, the challenges for CISOs are not going away and the future cyberwar, might be already going on.” -ALVIN MILLS, VP, Information Technology & Security, Texas Bankers Association
The CISO Revelation Podcast
CISOs chat with CISOs and Tech
A podcast by CISOs (Chief Information Security Officer) for CISOs as well as other cyber-security and technology enthusiast. We chat with CISOs and fellow peers in the cyber-security and technology field; occasionally we might surprise you with a guest not in the Cyber-security or Technology industries. Our main focus is on cyber-security topics ranging from CISO strategy, career pointers, attacks they are seeing, technologies they utilize, general cyber-security business, cyber-security entrepreneurship, and evangelizing the industry and technology. If it’s in cyber-security and technology we may discuss it.
What Clients are Saying About CyberFore
“Marc is an incredibly talented security leader and an extremely warm and personable human being. I would recommend Marc for any modern security leader role. He will raise the bar, help you create a world class security program, and foster an environment for your employees to grow..”
“In working with Marc for several years, I’ve found him to be a consummate professional. He is conscientious, skilled, intelligent, and ethical. Marc’s work leading our company’s IT governance, due diligence, and acquisition integration teams have resulted in substantial and continuous improvement.“
Use the form to send us a message.
26400 Kuykendahl Road, Suite C180-1004
The Woodlands, TX 77389